Monday, April 16, 2012

Restless

My brain has been scattered a million places today... Some good, some bad, some funny, and some like walking nightmares.... It hasn't been so great of a day really... But it's bedtime. And tomorrow will be a new day.

I'm going to ride my bike to work tomorrow... I am. I really want to....

I'm also a pro at talking myself out of work and being lazy and driving....

So, hopefully I'll ride my bike tomorrow. Going to work will be a breeze. Coming home is 2 ish miles up hills... The last half mile gains nearly 500 ft. Which doesn't seem like much in writing... But I know my out of shape legs are going to disagree by the time I get there... Having gone 1.5 miles uphill already.

Pray that tomorrow I can have more peace and ... Just be....

No comments:

Post a Comment